SOCOTEC Monitoring: An Introduction to Our Services - Expert Webinar
This event has now passed. Download a recording of the webinar at the bottom of the page.
We are pleased to announce the next in SOCOTEC’s Experts Webinar series for 2022.
This webinar will focus on an introduction to Monitoring and will take place on Tuesday 12 July at 11am. Dan Thompson, technical sales director, SOCOTEC Monitoring, will deliver the talk.
What will the webinar cover?
Over the course of the one-hour webinar, delegates will learn about SOCOTEC Monitoring with an introduction to our services. These are primarily in the Instrumentation and Monitoring (I&M) of Structures and Assets during construction, asset life and decommissioning.
What can I expect during the webinar?
- Technical expertise on a specialist topic
- An overview of the requirements for Civil, Structural and Geotechnical Monitoring
- Examples of where I&M has been used in some multi million pound UK Infrastructure Projects
- Ask the Experts – Q&A session
- Free to join and access to educational materials upon request
How can I register my interest?
To register your interest for the webinar, please email email@example.com and state that you would like to sign up. Alternatively, click here to sign up via our dedicated webpage. A link to join will be delivered via email on the morning of the webinar.
Your experts leading this webinar are:
Dan Thompson - technical sales director, SOCOTEC Monitoring UK
Missed this event? Watch a recording of the webinar here: