Building Control: The Implementation of the Future Building Standards - Experts Webinar
SOCOTEC’s next experts webinar of the year will focus on Building Control: The Implementation of the Future Building Standards and will take place on Tuesday 31 May at 11am.
Owen Edwards, technical and training director for SOCOTEC’s Building and Real Estate division, will deliver the talk.
What will the webinar cover?
The next step in the implementation of the Government's Future Homes Standards and Future Buildings Standards comes into force in June 2022. This webinar will give an overview of the following amendments to the Building Regulations 2010, including:
- The Amendment Regulations and transitional arrangements
- New Approved Documents in support of Part F – Ventilation
- New Approved Documents in support of Part L – Conservation of fuel and power
- The new Part O of the regulations and supporting Approved Document introducing requirements for mitigating overheating
- The new Part S of the regulations and supporting Approved Document introducing infrastructure for electric vehicle charging.
What can I expect during the webinar?
- Technical expertise on a specialist topic
- Ask the Expert – Q&A session
- Free to join and access to educational materials upon request.
CPD Video Access
Your experts leading this webinar are:
Owen Edwards - technical and training director, SOCOTEC Building Control UK
Missed our webinar? Download here: