SOCOTEC Advisory Services: Construction Delay Disputes - The Basics
We are pleased to announce the next in SOCOTEC’s Experts Webinar series for 2023.
This webinar will focus on construction delay disputes and will take place on Tuesday 24 October 2023 at 11 am. Paul Greenwell, Managing Director, Forensic Planning and Project Management, SOCOTEC Advisory, will deliver the talk.
What will the webinar cover?
Over the course of the one-hour webinar, delegates will learn about
- How to identify and distinguish between construction delay which will be entitle a Contractor to an extension of time and recovery of time related costs and delays where delay or costs cannot be recovered,
- How to present you claim if work is being delayed,
- Common pitfalls in presenting delay claims.
What can I expect during the webinar?
- Technical expertise on a specialist topic
- Ask the Expert – Q&A session
- Free to join and access to educational materials upon request.
Talk to our experts
How can I register my interest?
Click on the link below to sign up via our dedicated webpage. A link to join will be delivered via email on the morning of the webinar.
Remediation of Hydrocarbon Spills using a Microbiological Approach
Elevating Environmental Compliance with AOX Analysis
Effluents: Do you Consent? - Expert Webinar
UKAS Accreditation Enhances Our Halides Testing Capability
Derby College students excel in work placement in our Environmental Science Division
FAQs: Soil Waste Classification
Measuring Radioactivity in the Environment – Expert Webinar