Our approach combines a number of industry experts, along with industry leading laboratories, to provide a multidiscipline service that is tailored to your individual requirements.
SOCOTEC's asbestos consultancy services relating to asbestos in soil, ground and construction material contamination include:
- Site investigation and sampling strategies
- Expert best practice advice in line with most recent guidance
- Combined approach utilising; Asbestos, Environmental, Contaminated Land and Waste professionals UKAS accredited (No.1089) asbestos in soil analysis with full quantification
- Onsite air monitoring, including to lower limits of detection
- SEM and TEM analysis by arrangement
- Risk assessments for reuse of asbestos-contaminated soils
- Material management plans
- Onsite training and toolbox talks
- Independent management of asbestos excavation and remediation works
- Waste classification advice
- Materials testing services for contaminated soils and aggregates
- Development of method statements and safe systems of work
- Enforcement liaison
Multidiscipline Environmental Consultancy
As a leading multidiscipline environmental consultancy, SOCOTEC is well placed to offer a full end-to-end service in relation to asbestos in the ground and within construction materials. Our teams of experts are on hand to offer support and clarity in this often confusing area.
Responsive service delivery through unrivalled national coverage, SOCOTEC offers cost effective management solutions while ensuring integrity of results and responsive turnaround.
Find out more information
For a full list of our UKAS accredited services under schedule No.1089 and No.0148, please click here.
Read our Asbestos FAQs
Asbestos in soil, the risks and how to manage them