Quality Policy Statement
SOCOTEC UK is the UK's leading Environmental Compliance Company offering inspection, testing, investigation, advice and specialist equipment to customers through an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services.
SOCOTEC UK is the UK's leading Environmental Compliance Company offering inspection, testing, investigation, advice and specialist equipment to customers through an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services. SOCOTEC UK believes that quality is critical to our success, should be relevant to the business and add value for all stakeholders. To do this we will ensure we understand the requirements of our customers, standards and the needs of the business, comply with these requirements to drive better performance, leading to our Quality aim of:
Understand, Comply, Perform
• Ensure that we provide highly skilled personnel who are committed to providing excellent service and equipment to all of our customers.
• Work with suppliers and customers to establish and maintain the highest quality standards.
• Continue to be committed to the principle of continuous improvement throughout all areas of our business. Through the integration of information technology and business process management, we are able to ensure that we provide our customers continually with innovative and efficient operations. We believe this ensures we remain market leaders in our field and allows continued strong economic performance.
• Promote the use of the process approach, risk based thinking and making decisions based on data. Use Quality as a catalyst for business improvement and efficiencies.
• Continually review the effectiveness of our service to our customers through our independently approved quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 17020, ISO 17025, ISO 9001 and other standards as appropriate and by the setting and monitoring of quality objectives and KPIs. These processes ensure that the quality management system achieves its intended results.
• Educate our staff to understand the benefits of producing a quality service that meets our customer needs.
• Ensure the highest level of impartiality and confidentiality for all of our activities and dealings with customers and other interested parties.
• Communicate this policy to everyone in the group through our management systems / intranet. All persons are expected to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system. This engagement is supported by top management.
• Review this policy as necessary at periods not exceeding 12 months
SOCOTEC UK Limited