NEC4 – Compensation Events Training
This training provides essential guidance and practical advice to those working with the NEC4.
This course will focus specifically on managing change and the unique way the NEC deals with this.
Half day (4 hours)
This course is suitable for any construction professionals working with the NEC, such as:
- Project managers
- Contract managers
- Quantity surveyors
- Classroom-based learning which can be delivered in-house or at one of SOCOTEC’s training facilities
The course will allow you to:
Understand and manage the compensation event procedure prescribed by the NEC4.
This course covers:
- Introduction to compensation events under NEC4
- Summary of compensation events
- Notifying compensation events
- Project Manager assumptions
- Quotations for compensation events, including review of risk
- Proposed instructions
- Implementation of compensation events