Our Transformer Oil Analysis Service Identifies:
- Faults within transformers based on the nature of the gas content of the oil sample
- If oil has become contaminated with a material that can reduce its insulating properties and requires changing to prevent reduction in effectiveness
This Enables our Customers to:
- Identify potential component failure
- Assess oil condition and identify need for oil change based on condition rather periodicity
- Investigate reasons for component failure
- Review maintenance schedules and extend maintenance periodicity
We Offer Customers:
- 24/7 access to a web based reporting and management system that allows multiple-user customers access to review results, identify trends and plan maintenance activities
- Provision of sampling kits, which includes such items as bottles, labels and transportation cases or pre-paid posting tubes to return samples to the laboratory
- Courier collection of samples
- Fast turn round and reporting of results
- Expert interpretation of results, in order to detect trends and provide critical advice to customers before problems arise.
- Technical support and consultancy
These enable customers to provide cost effective maintenance and improved in- service performance.