Our integrated, cost effective design and investigation services ensures that all clients have the right advice for their project from the onset. Our integrated interpretive reports include consideration for all planning and permit requirements, as well as designers’ data requirements, such as environmental and geotechnical parameters. Throughout a construction, development or waste project life cycle, SOCOTEC provides the following integrated services:
Site and Laboratory Services:
As a leading testing, inspection and compliance service provider, SOCOTEC can offer fully integrated services relating to all contaminated land, geotechnical, waste management, site survey and environmental requirements for clients across a broad range of sectors. Our teams of experienced consultants and technicians are on hand to provide support and effective management of complex multifaceted requirements. SOCOTEC takes pride in being at the forefront of innovation and market developments. Our combined consultancy and site teams backed up by in house chemical analysis and geotechnical testing laboratories are an example of our coordinated approach to a complex requirement.
Benefits of using SOCOTEC’s Consultancy and Specialist Site and Laboratory Services:
- Ensures all geotechnical and environmental design and data gathering requirements are integrated for a cost effective design
- Provides a pragmatic approach to environmental risk assessment and design to develop cost effective options for regulatory approval
- A single source provider for advisory services, site investigation, survey and laboratory services provides an integrated approach and avoids supply chain mark up and programme delays
- Extensive experience of regulatory negotiations and providing positive outcomes for clients
- A unique range of site survey and investigation capabilities enables the best approach and innovation in problem solving
- Access to highly specialist technical input via a project manager with an understanding of the client’s requirements and objectives
For more information or advice on the best service for you, please call contact us.