Our approach combines a number of industry experts, along with industry leading laboratories, to provide a multidiscipline service that is tailored to your individual requirements.
SOCOTEC's asbestos consultancy services relating to soil, ground and construction material contamination include:
- Site investigation and sampling strategies
- Expert best practice advice in line with most recent guidance
- Combined approach utilising; Asbestos, Environmental, Contaminated Land and Waste professionals
- UKAS accredited (No.1089) asbestos in soil analysis with full quantification
- Onsite air monitoring, including to lower limits of detection
- SEM and TEM analysis by arrangement
- Risk assessments for reuse of asbestos-contaminated soils
- Material management plans
- Onsite training and toolbox talks
- Independent management of asbestos excavation and remediation works
- Waste classification advice
- Materials testing services for contaminated soils and aggregates
- Development of method statements and safe systems of work
- Enforcement liaison
Multidiscipline Environmental Consultancy
As a leading multidiscipline environmental consultancy, ESG is well placed to offer a full end-to-end service in relation to asbestos in the ground and within construction materials. Our teams of experts are on hand to offer support and clarity in this often confusing area.
Innovation and Market Developments
We take pride in being at the forefront of innovation and market developments. Our asbestos in soil, made ground and construction materials service is an example of our commitment to provide our clients with a coordinated approach to a complex requirement.
Benefits of Using SOCOTEC’s Asbestos Consultancy Services:
- Responsive service delivery through unrivalled national coverage
- Exceptional technical capabilities and experience
- Cost effective management solutions
- Independent management of asbestos remediation projects and licensed contractor selection
- In-house UKAS accredited testing laboratories No.1089 to ensure integrity of results and responsive turnaround
- Extensive laboratory testing and inspection services
- End to end service package all under one roof
- Availability of wider SOCOTEC group services where multiple risks are present
Keeping our Clients Up-to-Date
In addition to providing a quality service, we believe it is important to deliver added value to our clients by keeping them informed of the latest legislation updates and guidance. For further information, please read our latest blog on the recent asbestos in soils guidance.
Find out more information
For a full list of our UKAS accredited services under schedule No.1089 and No.0148, please click here.